Reports and Policies
We regularly present an annual report on CSR in keeping with Rule 8 of the CSR Rules
- A brief outline of the company’s CSR Policy, including overview of projects or programs proposed to be undertaken and a reference to the web-link to the CSR policy and projects or programs;
- The composition of the CSR Committee;
- Average net profit of the company for last three financial years;
- Prescribed CSR Expenditure (2% of the amount of the net profit for the last 3 financial years);
- Details of CSR Spent during the financial year;
Corporate Social Responsibility Rules covered by Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013, we firmly believe that
- CSR is not charity or mere donations.
- CSR is a way of conducting business, by which corporate entities visibly contribute to the social good.
- Socially responsible companies do not limit themselves to using resources to engage in activities that increase only their profits.
- We use CSR to integrate economic, environmental and social objectives with the company’s operations and growth