- 1981: Incorporation
- 1984: Hingna factory established; Pioneered Ferro Aluminium manufacturing process for the Indian Steel industry
- 1985-1990: Introduced Cored Wired Injection System in India; Pioneered products like Eutectic FeTi, Inoculating Alloys containing Si, Mn, Zr, etc.
- 1991: Second factory established in Kalmeshwar; 1st Cored Wire manufacturing facility in India
- 1997: Started export of Cored Wire Injection System, Cored Wires and Specialty Alloys to Middle East, Latin America and South East Asia.
- 1999: Achieved ~97% market share in cored wire injection system, Over 40% share in specialty alloys, ~90% share in cored wires.
- 2000: Third manufacturing plant for manufacturing aluminium master alloys in Nimji; Pioneered manufacture of TiBAI in India.
- 2001-2005: ISO Certification for all manufacturing plants.
- 2006: Setup centralized analytical laboratory and dedicated R&D department.
- 2007-2014: NABL & ISO Accreditation of R&D lab; Modernization & expansion of manufacturing capacity from 30,000 MT to 55,000 MTPA.
- 2016: Alliance for Iron Foundry Alloy Division with Elkem South Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- 2017-18: Awarded as Smart Importer in Nagpur region for import of Ferro Alloys products for 17-18, at Smart logistics Summit, organized by Maritime gateway events.
- 2019: Awarded as one of best importer award from ICD Customs, Nagpur.